CellOPark 2021 Annual Survey and Promotion T&Cs
CellOPark – Annual Survey and Promotion – T&C’s
- The promoter is:
CellOPark Australia PTY LTD, A.C.N 130 676 149, of Suite 2204, Level 22 Tower 1 Westfield Shopping Centre, 520 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction NSW 2022.
The Promotion and Competition is open to CellOPark members who are residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of CellOPark Australia and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Promotion and Competition.
- By entering this Promotion and Competition, an entrant agrees to the following terms;
- to be bound by these terms and conditions;
- waives all claims associated with the Promotion; and
- indicates they are an eligible entrant in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the Promotion and Competition is by completing the survey sent to active members during December 2021.
- The Promotion and Competition will commence once the survey is sent out during December 2021.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will only count as a single valid entry.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm 10 January 2022.
- Entries must be received prior to the closing date. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason whatsoever prior to the closing date.
- The rules of the Promotion and Competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Prior to the closing date;
- Complete the CellOPark survey sent out by the Promoter during December 2021 hosted on Survey Monkey
- provide true and honest responses; and
- suggest a new app feature (not already in place or otherwise mentioned in the survey) in the last question.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or cancel or amend the Promotion and Competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion and Competition.
- The prize for the Competition is as follows: 5 x $100 Visa prepaid cards
- The prize value is capped at $500AUD in total (based on 5 x $100)
- The prize will be sent to the 5 winners’ upon successful contact and providing a valid postal address.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prize is not transferable
- Winners will be chosen by an adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter and may go to a vote by those who completed the survey. The top 5 new/original feature suggestions selected will win the respective entrant a prize. Should a feature selected be nominated by more than 1 entrant – the prize for that feature will be divided between all the entrants who suggested that feature and if more than 5 entrants suggested that feature – a random draw will be made between those entrants and only one of the 5 entrants will win the whole $100 credit.
- The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from such winner and may at their own discretion nominate a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this Promotion and Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and waives any and all rights, past, present and future to the suggested feature and acknowledges CellOPark Australia is the owner of all submissions in the competition. To clarify – the entrant grants CellOPark Australia a perpetual, unconditional, irrevocable, royalty-free, world-wide, non-exclusive right and/or licence to use that feature should CellOPark Australia choose to do so in any way shape or form, anywhere and at anytime, without any compensation.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australia data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The Promotion and Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of NSW and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
- The Promoter does not accept any liability whatsoever for any claims or losses associated with this promotion.
- Each valid entry will entitle the entrant to the following benefits –
- a $50 voucher to buy new tyres with Road Runner Mobile Tyres Pty Ltd ABN 18 161 402 428 (Road Runner) with a Price Match Guarantee on all tyres against major tyre retailers (such as MyCar, Jax Tyres, Bob Jane, Beaurepaires, Tyre Power). The Voucher is valid for 1 year – must quote Voucher code when making the order.
- a $33 Discount on Road Runner Call out fee. Valid for 1 year with unlimited call outs – must quote Voucher code.
- a 15% Discount on Wiper Blades with Wipertech Pty Ltd ABN 62 158 413 364 (Wipertech). Code valid for 6 months.
- For members in areas where Road Runner does not currently have coverage (TAS, WA, NT, SA and Far North QLD) – delays in delivery may occur until sufficient order volume exists or until an alternative arrangement via a third party is available (expected April 2022 – members from those areas will be notified via email once available).
- Voucher codes will be provided upon completion of the survey and via email within 5 days from the survey closing date.
- For each valid entry, CellOPark will also be donating 10c to Sydney Children’s Hospital by March 2022.
- Entry into the Promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is: