CellOPark’s Premium Reminders Car Giveaway (iMoved. You Win)
CellOPark is giving away a brand new Holden Spark every month between January and June 2018 billing cycles. There are just 3 simple steps to win:
Step 1 – Be (or become) a Premium member
Step 2 – Have at least 1 ‘on-street’ paid parking transaction each billing cycle
Step 3 – Remain Premium each month for your chance to win!
see the official page here – https://site.cellopark.com.au/car-giveaway/
Terms and Conditions
CellOPark” iMoved. You Win.” giveaway promotion Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
- Participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- This promotion commences on the 1st January 2018 and finishes on the 30th June 2018 at 11:59pm.
- To enter the promotion, you must be either:
- An existing CellOPark Premium services user with an active private account
- Any user who upgrades their existing basic account to the Premium Services*
- If you have upgraded during the billing cycle and have not downgraded*
- Any new users who join the service and select the Premium Services option*
- *All of these categories must have at least one (successfully) paid transaction within the previous billing cycle.
- There are six (6) prizes. Each prize is one (1) Holden Spark LS including 12 months registration within NSW and 3rd party insurance valued at $16,500 (“the prize”)
- The total value of the prizes is $99,000
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- The winner is determined at random.
- One prize per month (for a total of 6 months) will be awarded.
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within two business days of the draw.
- The prize will be drawn at CelloPark Australia – 401/27 Mars Road Lane Cove West
- The Promoter reserves the right to request Winners provide suitable identification prior to awarding the Prize
- The promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name and /or photograph or video for publicity purposes.
- The winners will have their details published on the CellOPark website (www.cellopark.com.au) and on CellOPark’s social media accounts on the second day of each month.
- The draw may take place within a 48-hour window of the nominated date at CellOPark’s sole discretion.
- The draw of any unclaimed prizes will take place at CellOPark Office, Suite 401, 27 Mars Road, Lane Cove, NSW 2066 on September 30th 2018.
- The winner’s details of the unclaimed prize draw will be published at (www.cellopark.com.au) and on CellOPark’s social media accounts on 6th October 2018.
- Unclaimed prize winners will be notified by phone within two (2) working days of the Draw.
- Unclaimed prize winners will be notified in writing within ten (10) days of the Draw.
- The Prize values are correct as of the date of printing/publishing. The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate date on which the prize is taken.
- The prize vehicles include on road costs for NSW, including 12 months compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty. Any interstate costs such as registration, delivery, insurance etc are NOT included.
- All car optional extra and accessories, extended comprehensive insurance and any other insurance not stated in the Prize, fuel, personal costs and any other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize are excluded and are the responsibility of the winner.
- The car prize depicted in all promotional material is not necessarily the same colour as the car prize actually received by the winner. The external and internal colour of the car is subject to availability.
- The car awarded to the winner may have some existing delivery mileage on the speedometer. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any mechanical, body or paint repairs to the car from the date and time of delivery.
- In acceptance of the prize, the winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
- Pick up of the Prize is from the NSW Holden dealer (Hunter Holden) only.
- Prize includes flight for the winner (1 person) from WA, QLD or VIC if required.
- The prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the Winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with or it has a reason to believe that based on previous activities the entrant has or may cause any direct or indirect damages and/or loss to the promoter, such as but not limited to – representational damage and/or financial damage/loss.
- The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
- Subject to relevant state and territory regulations the Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
- Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
- All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
- If an entrant does not provide their personal information the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
- ACT Permit Number: ACT TP 17/02600
- NSW Permit Number: LTPS/17/20683