IMPORTANT CHANGES ! as of the 11/10/2019, due to a change in PayPal refund policy, if you purchase prepaid and then request a refund, we will refund the paid amount LESS the PayPal fees (as PayPal no longer refunds those fees to us).
Top-up your CellOPark prepaid account
Prepaid top up Terms and Conditions (in addition to CellOPark T&C) – Please read carefully
While topping up your account using PayPal or POLi – you will be redirected to the corresponding secure hosted payment page. CellOPark does NOT have access to any financial or personal information entered on those hosted pages.
Topping up your prepaid balance using PayPal or POLi incurs a small transaction fee due to third party fees involved. This fee is included in the total amounts.
Balance top-up may take a few minutes. If your account hasn’t been topped up within 5 minutes, please email our support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Prepaid balance is valid for 1 year from its date of activation.
2. Valid prepaid balance is carried forward when you top up and also extends the validity period.
3. The Prepaid balance is not refundable.
4. A used PIN cannot be replaced or refunded.
5. Once you complete the transaction – the PIN will be AUTOMATICALLY added to your account.
IF you are on a post-paid (Credit/Debit Card) account and do wish to switch to prepaid – any transaction that occurred before you switched to prepaid will be charged to the card provided on your post-paid account as we cannot charge a prepaid card in retrospect.
If you switch back from prepaid to post paid account – any remaining balance will become null and void.
By continuing you agree to the above Terms and Conditions. See our FAQ’s for more info.